Now Hiring For the 2020 Season!
The Perfect Job is Waiting For You at Hurricane Harbor Phoenix
Hurricane Harbor Phoenix is Temporarily Closed. A Re-Opening Date Will Be Announced When Available.
We Are Actively Accepting Applications and Conducting Virtual Interviews
Pick your position down below and submit your application so we can reach out with more information on interview options!
Once you’re part of the team you’ll help make the thrills happen in an exciting work environment as fast-paced as our coasters! You’ll also take home the perfect souvenirs: valuable leadership skills, lifetime friendships, access to exclusive events, and next day access to your pay! Pick your park below to get started! Pick your position below to get started
Are you looking for a fun summer job that will create memories and friends for a lifetime?
Look no further than Hurricane Harbor Phoenix! All positions offer training to make you successful at your job. We create positive memories for our guests everyday and it all starts with YOU!
Some of the benefits of working at Hurricane Harbor Phoenix include:
- FREE Admission to the Park
- FREE Tickets for Friends and Family Members
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Team Member Exclusive Parties
- Team Member Recognition and Prizes
- Discounts on Tickets, Food, and Retail
The Hiring Process:
- Minimum Age Requirement - 16 years old, some positions may have higher age requirements.
- Submit ONE (1) Application - Apply for the department you are most interested in first. On the last page of the application, you will be able to select the other departments for which you would like to apply.*
- Follow-up - Due to the amount of applications received and number of positions open, we ask that you not perform a follow-up phone call or email to the park. If your application appears to match the criteria the hiring managers are looking for, they will reach out to you.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against associates or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis ["protected class"] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability or any other protected class under federal, state or local law.
Hurricane Harbor Phoenix is a Drug Free Workplace.
Hurricane Harbor Phoenix shall have the right to require a Team Member to submit to drug and/or alcohol testing as a continuing condition of employment. Reasons for testing can include, but are not limited to: post-accident, random, reasonable suspicion, return to duty, and follow-up testing. A Team Member who refuses to submit to drug and/or alcohol testing or who test positive may be suspended until further investigation and may be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
Win Park Tickets
Enter Daily. Instant Win!
Prices, operating schedule and park policies are subject to change without notice. Processing fees apply to online orders.
© 2019 Six Flags. All rights reserved. See
copyright and trademarks,
California Privacy Notice, and California Do Not Sell My Personal Information Request